Thursday, March 27, 2014

Xenomorphs!!!

Here is my latest acquisition: Khurasan Miniatures Space Demons.  I have had the Khurasan
Federal Defense Force "Exterminators" (not Colonial Marines) for some time now, but received a whole army of these guys, including the new Space Demon Trolls, Colossus, and the King and Queen for Christmas.  I received the Great Queen and some more Exterminators for my Birthday so now I am all set!  

Here is the whole lot, plus some older figures (upper right) from Outpost Games I believe.

The Great Queen!
Space Demon Trolls with ordinary warrior for scale.

Space Demon Colosuss (rear), King (L) and Queen (R) with ordinary warrior in between.



These are great figures and they paint up very nicely with a minimum of effort.  That is good for me since I am interested in all aspects of Wargaming (especially playing) and have never devoted a lot of time or effort to painting.

Next I need some terrain for these beasties to inhabit!

No comments:

Post a Comment